Brown's Plumbing, LLC has been proudly servicing the Greater Pittsburgh Area since 2012. I've quickly and steadily increased my customer base due to many loyal customers who have been most generous with sharing their opinions to others about the great service I provide. Here are the top 10 reasons of what makes Brown's Plumbing, LLC "The most reliable plumbing service in the Pittsburgh area!"
1) Brown's Plumbing, LLC is locally owned and operated solely by me, Matt Brown, so I can provide you with a personalized level of service that is uncommon in the plumbing industry today.
2) I know that you don't expect or want long waits, which is why "same day service" is usually an option.
3) When you call Brown's Plumbing, LLC you will speak directly with me, Matt Brown. If by chance you reach my voicemail, it just means I'm working hard on another customer's plumbing project. Rest assured, I'll get back to you promptly if you leave a detailed message with your contact information.
4) My truck is well-stocked, so chances are that I will have all the parts necessary to do your job without going to the supply house - - saving you time. Should that occur, I will never charge you to leave the job to obtain a normally used part that I don't have on my truck!
5) I do not receive any type of commission on the parts used for your project and will never sell you something you don't need just to make a sale. Any parts used for your project will be obtained from the supply store which has the cheapest rate for the product at the time I provide the service to you. The price I pay to obtain the part is the same price you pay - - no upcharge!
6) You can feel confident that I will do the job right, the first time, because I have zero tolerance for poor workmanship or recalls. Also, my guarantee commits me to always provide the highest level of workmanship; otherwise, it costs me money to return to your home to correct any errors that may have been made. Thus, I carefully select only the best parts, equipment, and fixtures to stock on my truck for use in your home. I simply don't stock cheap parts. As a result, you can be sure that you are getting the best in products and service.
7) As a Registered Master Plumber, I have extensive technical and client relations training to make sure your experience with me is memorable. I'm very well trained with over 10 years of trade experience, and I aim to provide you with the highest level of customer service possible.
8) I make it convenient for you to do business with me by arriving promptly and as promised.
9) You will always be provided with an estimate for the services you request. My estimates are reasonably accurate, unless I run into an unexpected problem during the course of the project. In general, I try to give you the best idea of how much the project will cost before any work is performed.
10) I completely understand that the value of my company name and the likelihood you will refer my services to another individual are solely dependent upon me providing the best service possible to you and other customers alike. Being a small company in a big city, I rely heavily on referrals. Thus, the success of my business is dependent upon your support and confidence in my workmanship. Brown's Plumbing, LLC stands for excellence in all I do. My mission is to provide unparalleled customer service and quality work performed by myself (a trained, licensed, & experienced Registered Master Plumber), and to insure each job with a solid guarantee of your personal satisfaction for the work I've done in your home or place of business.